SC - Scrambled Eggs

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Thu Feb 12 08:32:02 PST 1998

On Thu, 12 Feb 1998 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> Would it be possible for anyone who has information either proving or
> disproving the use of scrambled eggs in the MA please post the information and
> source material to me? Thanks in advance.

No name or such, but I recall a recipie from "Two 15th C Cookbooks" that
comes out a bit like this. Butter, milk, cheese, and spices, in addition
to the eggs.

Anyone who has his or her copy handy and can check?

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
Cogito, ergo erras.