SC - very OOP & OT

Gedney, Jeff Gedney.J at phd.com
Thu Feb 12 11:42:40 PST 1998

No No dear,

"Documentation" would not be pictures of your redaction of the product,
but period descriptions of the product, period illustrations and recipes
of the process, and pictures of you following the recipe and mixing the
ingredients...
Ummm then again, maybe we shouldn't go there. This is a family list. (
Weren't we discussing bringing kids into the kitchen?)

Brandu