SC - Scrambled Eggs

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Sat Feb 14 08:58:51 PST 1998

sure but you have to clean up after yourself, do the dishes, let someone
know if you won't be home for meals and what time you expect to be in so
that I don't worry plus you have to hold down a job....and you have to wipe
down the shower after you use it and make sure of your aim or you will have
BP til further notice  :D