SC - camp ovens

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Sat Feb 14 11:00:44 PST 1998

Phlip gave directions for building a brick oven.  This is something I've
been fantasizing about for several years.  I still haven't done it, but
here are two books with detailed directions:

Tom Jaine, _Building a Wood-Fired Oven for bread and pizza_, Prospect
Books 1996, ISBN 090732570X

Thom Leonard, _The Bread Book: a natural, whole-grain seed-to-loaf
approach to real bread_, East-West Health Books 1990, ISBN 0-936184-09-4

The latter book, BTW, also discusses how to grind your own flour and
grow your own grain in the back yard.

					mar-Joshua ibn-Eleazar ha-Shalib
                                                 Stephen Bloch
                                           sbloch at panther.adelphi.edu