SC - Scrambled Eggs

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sun Feb 15 07:22:41 PST 1998

I s'pose I can see your point, but it's much easier, IMHO, to just make
everyone their own omelets with their own particular favorite ingredients.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
: . Why would one want to make a huge omelette? quoth Phlip
:
: Well, I have my favorite #14 saute pan that I like to take to events to do
: breakfasts and such in, and it will make a 12 egg omelette most
scotiously.
: I also have a set of decentlooking plastic platters large enough to hold
1
: per platter. If one is feeding the Bloodguard breakfast at an event, it is
: nice to be able to offer 3 different combinations of ingredients and feed
12
: people at a sit down breakfast. They also look more impressive than they
: really are with full garnish of sausages or bacon and so forth surrounding
: them.
:
: I can also do a 12 egg roman style skillet egg custard that when flipped
out
: onto one of my round serving traays that looks fit for a king.
: margali
:
:
: