SC - RE: sultanas & Sugar

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 21:30:47 PST 1998

A bit more on sweeteners that I forgot to add. . .

I was thinking only in a cooking sense so I forgot about the fact that corn is
a widely used _commercial_ sweetener in the US.  My perceptions may also be
regionally biased, since beet sugar is produced here, it may be more availible
here.  I know that I have seen white cane sugar in the stores as well.

If I've completely confused everyone or am off the mark let me know and I'll
try to clarify when I'm feeling a bit more with it.

Noemi
who is way too tired to be trying write e-mail right now