SC - Sugar Cones

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 22:11:12 PST 1998

<< >
 >Cones of sugar can be purchased at Colonial Williamsburg.  No idea if they
 >do any sort of mail-order business, though.
 >

 >Alasdair mac Iain

  AH-Hah! Am going there early April for my 10th anniversary. Will check it
 out. I looked up Williamsburg on the net, and didn't find a mail-order
 source for anything.....but I was looking for something else at the time. I
 guess I'll go back and check my bookmarks.

 Aoife---who got roped into coking a Colonial Feast for her Historical
Society.

     James Townsend and Sons has sugar cones, and nippers to cut them with!
They are at:    http://www.jastown.com/newhome.htm

     However, I've also seen cone sugar at my local Indian market--haven't
bought any yet, though, since they have so many other goodies to tempt me as
well......
;-)

          Ldy Diana