SC - King's taste comments

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Tue Feb 17 12:57:58 PST 1998

Louise Sugar wrote:

> <------Can attest to the fact that it was not this little pink bunny...I may
> be dumb but I ain't stupid.....and since when are recipies copywrited?  is
> this person going to sue everyone who ever scrambled an egg?

(snippage to save bandwidth)

Orignally recipes/cookbooks WERE copyrighted. The courts became so fed up with
/chefs/cooks suing one another over recipes that were THEREs and no one else so
yada yadda had to copy it that the usual laws were lifted in regards to recipes.
Its interesting reading (if you like being bored by legal texts) I read it
several years ago in the library of congress.