SC - copyright discussion

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 20:39:15 PST 1998

I would even pay for the priviledge.  I don't read medieval verbage very
well and would love imput for other SCA cooks who have tried recipes and
are willing to discuss some problems encountered.
     I would also love a hard copy to look at.  Scrolling through a
computer screen on line is not condusive to keeping track of a three
year old!!!!!

>From: "marilyn traber" <mtraber at email.msn.com>
>To: <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>
>Subject: Re: SC - copyright discussion
>Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:21:59 -0500
>
>Having zipped over to check out the Miscellaney, and considering the
>original post, and several subsequent posts, would there be any problem
with
>publishing a collection of recipes if
>1- attribution was made for the sources, and copies sent where possible
>the originating authors
>2- it were published in the form of a how-to booklet
>
>?
>curious minds in this house are patiently waiting...
>
>[for future info- any recipe of mine from this list can be reprinted in
>other works with attribution and a courtesy copy. e-mail for a
permission
>letter margali at 99main.com]
>
>margali

SCA-Cooks".