SC - Sorry

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sun Feb 22 10:39:10 PST 1998

Appology accepted.

And Puck you didn't do anything either.  It was just the trend I had noticed
overall on the list  that people have been a bit testy lately, and this was
the most recent incident. (And the first one I could address when it happened
rather than commenting on it days after it had been resolved.)   I did
seriously consider leaving, mostly because I was so frustrated, but after a
good nights sleep and a bit of venting to my husband I realized that in that
respect *I* was over-reacting, so I will stick around.

Noemi