SC - Copyright of Recipes

Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 22 16:56:14 PST 1998

I have never tried redacting any recipes myself, and am not likely to do so
in the near future - what you're going to get from me is comments and
questions.  However, for the record:

     Lord Stefan le Rous and Lord Gregory Blount of Isenfir are hereby given
permission to use any messages I may post, or have posted, to the SCA Cooks'
list in their archives (including Stefan's Florilegium), as long as all such
posts are quoted within context and are properly attributed to me.

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net

****  REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!