SC - herb cheese

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 26 09:40:12 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - herb cheese                         2/26/98

<snip>: Gloucester!).  I'm puzzled about this, don't you have them in the
States?
We do have them, but they're not very popular and rather hard to find.Here,
you mostly find Cheddar, Brie, Roquefort, Swiss, Colby, Bleu, a few"flavored"
cheeses such as Caraway and Hot Pepper, American (rubber made meltable), and
the ever popular Kraft Cheese Food.
=
As corney as all those stupid "california cheese" commercials are.. we do have
some other choices, add the varieties of Jack, Parmesian, Asiago, Romano,
Feta, Gouda- tho I have to admit I haven't seen my childhood favorite of
Munster recently...
- -brid