SC - Breads, Cookwise

R.A. Kappler II kappler at edgenet.net
Mon Feb 2 13:06:16 PST 1998

>gret book, I already recommended it to the list about 3 weeks ago. he
writes
>with a good sense of humor which can be lacking in 'scientific' books. i
>would recommend it hoghly[but as he is a cousin to my roommate breice i may
>be prejudiced...]
>margali

Lady Margali, pardon a request for translation from such a humble novice as
myself, but the medieval terms oft used in this forum sometimes elude me as
to their meaning.  Is a 'gret' book good or bad?  And if you recommend a
book 'hoghly' does that mean I should buy it or not?  Hmmmmm?

giggling away contentedly, waiting for Margali to finally show up 5 hours
late for lunch, Puck