SC - salmon

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:32:17 PST 1998

Bogdan wrote:
> And what, pray tell, is wrong with roast salmon?  or lox for that
matter,
>but for that you need a bagel and some creamcheese, with some tomato
and
cucumber...

Forgive me, Bogdan.  I adore salmon.  I love it.  It's the best,
really, and I am sure some *quality* lox would turn me around on
it too.

My lady hates it.  Her loss; more for the rest of us.

How do you keep it on the spit?  Do you know of any other recipes
where you spit a fish, appropriate to my persona?  Stop bailing
and start praying! :)