SC - kitchen commandments

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Wed Feb 4 18:22:18 PST 1998

As a matter of fact, I wrote this 2 weeks ago and posted it to this list,
just before the event for which  I intended it's use. It got hung up next to
the kitchen door with a bag of hair ties. I'm just curious about where you
got it, and how fast it got there, and why my name isn't attached to it (I'm
not blaming you!).

Aoife

>Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 12:44:33 -0500
>From: "Louise Sugar" <dragonfyr at tycho.com>
>Subject: SC - kitchen commandments
>
>I haven't seen this one before and thought you would all enjoy it

<<snip>>