SC - butter

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Feb 6 19:44:06 PST 1998

The only hint of honey butter I can find is the picture of the guy in
Platina (Platina? One of those Italian sources) standing at a tall churn,
making leche miel, whatever that is. At least that's what the caption
underneath the guy says. Could be interpreted as "sweet butter", or "honey
butter".

- --Anne-Marie