SC - Knot garden

Swthrt13 at aol.com Swthrt13 at aol.com
Fri Feb 6 21:01:16 PST 1998

Ok.....so now there's more Missourians around on this list......

My lord and I are in the St. Louis area! Not official members of SCA ourselves
(I had been about 10 years ago) but have several friends in the Barony of
Three Rivers.  And we're about ready to jump into membership again, just
haven't gotten around to becoming official.