SC - Knot garden

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Feb 7 02:05:12 PST 1998

Would like to get to know more Three Rivers folk, as it looks like St.
Louis might be where I'm going to Grad school.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Ok.....so now there's more Missourians around on this list......
:
: My lord and I are in the St. Louis area! Not official members of SCA
ourselves
: (I had been about 10 years ago) but have several friends in the Barony of
: Three Rivers.  And we're about ready to jump into membership again, just
: haven't gotten around to becoming official.
:
:
:
: