SC - islinglass crystals!? Am I thinking of the wrong thing?

Harmosk at aol.com Harmosk at aol.com
Mon Feb 9 08:42:34 PST 1998

<< hat particular islinglass is known as muscovite mica, used in oven doors
and
 such in the "Good Ole Days". It's a clear mineral found in areas where there
 was volcanic activity, like here in the Blue Ridge... the other isinglass
 probably influnced the first one's name or visa-versa as in the current/rasin
 debate.

 Corwyn >>

Oh, whew! Glad not to be eating that. I mean, I knew they had bad teeth.. but
yikes! ::laughs::