SC - very OOP & OT

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Feb 10 08:35:25 PST 1998

                      very OOP & OT                                2/10/98

First:
BIG apologies for the bandwidth, I am not trying to start an off topic *way*
out there thread.
Second:  the news.
As so many of you have become as close to friends as any who have not actually
ever met, I felt it was time to share some news...
I am 16 weeks pregnant, with *twins*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- -brid
altar-"boy", cooks cathedral, order of cheesy salamaders