SC - teaching kids (was beerbread)

MdePeyriac at aol.com MdePeyriac at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 14:57:49 PST 1998

<< kid - what're we having for dinner?
 Puck - dunno, what're you cooking?
 kid - Oh, dunno yet, I'll let you know in a few minutes, lemme see what
 we;ve got
 Puck - kewl! >>

My husband does this with the 10 yr old.  It's great.  Now I'm having trouble
with the 2 yr old.  He wants to 'help' all the time and I'm not ready to have
him up at the stove cooking quite yet.  The little one loves to wash dishes
too.   :o_)

                                            Melusine