SC - a poll on a vegetable stall

Heather L. Markle hlmarkle at ulster.net
Wed Feb 11 16:33:29 PST 1998

>A friend and I are planning on running a vegetable stall at our group's
>spring event. However, Lady Cecily asked me to poll the list on what type
>of veges would you buy at an event and how much: we are planning on
>selling onions, carrots, parsnips, that sort of thing.
Beatrix

Lady,

How about some fresh herbs?  Parsely and Basil at the very least, but
organo, thyme and clives are all period. Herbs can turn a meal in to a
feast.

What about Leeks or mushrooms?

Pax

Heather L Markle (hlmarkle at ulster.net)
 * Mind Like  A Steel Trap - Rusty And Illegal In 37 States

Lady Catalina Maria D'Oro
Vert, on a lozenge Or a Cat dormant sable, in dexter chief a mullet Or