SC - teaching kids (was beerbread)-silly

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Feb 11 16:37:01 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/11/98 7:07:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kappler at edgenet.net writes:

<< Oh, and pleyn Delit is currently our best
 resource, so if you suggest an idea from another source, recipe please?
 Nothing needing redaction, we need to work our way up.  Now that I've been a
 killjoy, I'll borrow kat's bambi eyes and mewl puuuulllleeeease?

 Regards, Puck

Why, Puck! I'm hurt!  After trusting you with my 25 yr. old Scotch  you don't
even use my recipes! <sniff>

Ras