SC - very OOP & OT

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Feb 12 23:34:08 PST 1998

Of course we were talking about bringing kids into the kitchen... the
better to cook with them, my dear.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: No No dear,
:
: "Documentation" would not be pictures of your redaction of the product,
: but period descriptions of the product, period illustrations and recipes
: of the process, and pictures of you following the recipe and mixing the
: ingredients...
: Ummm then again, maybe we shouldn't go there. This is a family list. (
: Weren't we discussing bringing kids into the kitchen?)
:
: Brandu
: