SC - oxymel/hydromel/et

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 12 23:09:10 PST 1998

>> I have made the Joy of Cooking's recipe for lemon syrup for years, and it
is similar to the Arabic version that has been posted here before-
<snip>
Sorry, I missed that one. Could you forward me the recipe? Thanks.
Angelique   angeliq1 at erols.com
<snip>
*&!#@!! I can't find it in my files, I must not have copied it.  I bet it is
in Cariadoc's Misc. tho' if anybody has access to that.  phooey
- - -brid

There are several recipes and several messages about this particular
drink and similar ones in this file, including messages from Master
Cariadoc in the BEVERAGES section of
Stefan’s Florilegium:

beverages-NA-msg  (72K)  8/ 4/97    Non-alcoholic beverages.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous