SC - a poll on a vegetable stall

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Fri Feb 13 16:37:48 PST 1998

NO,no,no,... (running screaming into the woods)
no, really, it's just that we have a grand tourny event being planned for
memorial day weekend, and we thought it would be nice to have a green
grocers on site.
Which brings me to our next question:
how do we keep these things fresh, and period at the same time?
Beatrix