SC - King's taste comments

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sun Feb 15 07:27:22 PST 1998

Beliece it or not, Cariadoc, there really are more than one or two
traditions in SCA. Now I HAVE to find that story.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: At 9:09 PM -0800 2/14/98, Alderton, Philippa wrote:
: >Actually, Cariadoc, the chocolate chip cookie business may have more to
do
: >with the fact that in a couple os kingdoms it became a traditional
"bribe"
: >for Pennsic fighters services. I have the story as it was told to me
: >somewhere. I'll try to dig it out and send it to you.
:
: The traditional bribe is mead--with which I bought the Markland Militia
for
: Pennsic I.
:
: David/Cariadoc