SC - Tonight's Cocktail Party

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Feb 16 11:17:06 PST 1998

Good Gentles of the Cook's and Distilling Lists

In this Notice, is the Address through which you may get the Software for
Pal, our private Chat Room. A few things need to be explained, however.

The Address is:

 http://talk.excite.com/communities/excite/pal/tips/

This will lead you through an explanation of PAL and has a link that will
get you the FREE DOWNLOAD.
This is NOT shareware.

When you have the Program up and running, go to the bottom left of the PAL
screen and click on Add. This will take you to a standard Address screen.
Put My name,

Phlip

 under person, and my address

phlip at morganco.com

under email address.

Do the same thing with Puck:

kappler at edgenet.net

This will allow you to see us. If you haven't sent me your address, I won't
know you're there until you tell me, so you'll have to double click on my
name and send me a message telling me you're there. Once you do that, be
patient and I'll take you into the party. If I don't respond after 5
minutes, try Puck.

AFTER YOU'RE IN THE PARTY, PLEASE DON'T TALK TO ME PRIVATELY AS YOU MAY
INTERRUPT ME BRINGING SOMEONE ELSE IN. I will be in both the main
conference room and the entrance, and I'll have trouble handling more than
three screens at a time. Once you're there, don't leave that room if you
want to have a private conversation or I'll have to bring you back in
again. Just down size the room. If you do accidently lock yourself out,
I'll be happy to bring you back in, but try not to make a mistake. You will
be forgiven, but it's a hassle. Once you're in, it works like any chat
room, and you can resize and move the rooms to your convenience.

PLEASE try to send me your address today so I can "see" you when you
arrive. SEND IT TO ME PRIVATELY SO WE DON'T CLUTTER UP THE LISTS!!!!!!!

ADAMANTIUS and LIAM, you are already in so you are expected!!!!!!!!!!!!

Normal SCA courtesy is expected. I can eject rude people if I have to.

Have fun folks, and see you tonight.

Phlip