SC - Sugar Cones

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Feb 16 14:58:53 PST 1998

>Cones of sugar can be purchased at Colonial Williamsburg.  No idea if they
>do any sort of mail-order business, though.
>

>Alasdair mac Iain

AH-Hah! Am going there early April for my 10th anniversary. Will check it
out. I looked up Williamsburg on the net, and didn't find a mail-order
source for anything.....but I was looking for something else at the time. I
guess I'll go back and check my bookmarks.

We're going to Jamestown, too. Boy are the kids going to dissapointed to see
how Pocahontas REALLY lived! IMHO it's far more cool than the cartoon!

Aoife---who got roped into coking a Colonial Feast for her Historical Society.