SC - Cheesecakes

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Mon Feb 16 21:52:45 PST 1998

On 17 Feb 1998 RMcGrath at dca.gov.au wrote:

> I have been asked by a friend to ask the combined intellects of this group
> (including any who are hiding behind rocks :-) if they know of a period
> recipe for cheesecake.  The one which my friend made had no base made of
> biscuit crumbs - it was simply *all* cheesecake.  I think it had almond
> meal and honey in it, but I'd be very grateful to hear of any other
> cheesecake recipes.

Apart from a vague memmory of there being a file of Stefans on this
topic, have a look at
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/desserts.html#21
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/desserts.html#22

I also recall a TI article from a couple of years ago.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
Cogito, ergo erras.