SC - Cinnamon Mead / was Breakfasts

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Tue Feb 17 10:32:38 PST 1998

Wes Will (Eoin Campbell) wrote:
snip
> 2)  Cinnamon mead, recipe and techniques available for the asking, but not
> on this list.  It's not exactly pertinent here, more useful on a brewing
> and vinting venue.  Privately, no sweat.  Have it on tap, fresh today.

Why not on this list? Is there some reason we allow baking but not
brewing on the SCA-Cooks List? If I have read my history correctly
Bakers, Brewers and Cooks were three distinct professions in the middle
ages.

Personally, I do not see a difference in baking, brewing and cooking, as
all are grouped in my mental file cabinet as "Kitchen Stuff."

Is there an SCA-Brewers list I may join? Could somebody send the address
to me at crystal at pdr-is.com, please?

thanks,
Crystal of the Westermark