SC - Off topic/ American Mead Association

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Thu Feb 19 15:38:39 PST 1998

Hello,

Sorry for the use of bandwidth, but this worthy organization is trying
to get on its feet again; and I suspect the SCA is full of old AMA
members. Please forward as necessary with suitable apologies for taking
up bandwidth.

The following post was published on the Mead-Lover's Digest,
administrated by Dick Dunn.

thanks,
Crystal of the Westermark
Chancellor of the West Kingdom Brewers' Guild
(mka Crystal A. Isaac)