SC - Ham

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Fri Feb 20 15:30:40 PST 1998

Can anyone tell me if ham is period.  I don't remember seeing an exact
reference for it, so I figured I would check with the experts.  Anyone?

This was asked on the Outlands mailing list.  So, any answer will be
forwarded to the interested party.

Murkial
(the lurker recently, please someone send recipes, do another cooking
challenge, anything!  As a matter of fact, could someone post the Siege
cooking again and I will try my hand at that?)

Christi Redeker
Digital Equipment Corporation
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Christi.redeker at digital.com