SC - cheesecake ... again!

RMcGrath at dca.gov.au RMcGrath at dca.gov.au
Mon Feb 23 12:53:39 PST 1998

Thank you to the kind gentles who posted recipes or directed me to
appropriate sources.  My friend and I (most likely with assistance from my
sweet-tooth husband) will be trying various recipes over the next week or
so.

I'll let you know the results - plus how many kilograms I stack on once I
start tasting cheesecake.  (No doubt I'll never fit under the rock
afterwards :-)

purrs
Rakhel Petrova
Lochac