SC - Celtic Foods and Cooking Gear

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Feb 23 08:02:21 PST 1998

GreyWolf asked:

The region of interest would be the Celts in Britain, Ireland, Scotland
and the time frame around and prior to the Roman invasion of Britain.

I found a small section on Celtic foods in "Food in Antiquity" but I am
looking for more information than is in that source.

Any suggestions on sources of informatin on the Celts are appreciated.

This has come up once or twice on this list. I think the last time was
about six months ago. You might want to take a look at this file in
the FOOD section of my Florilegium:

fd-Celts-msg      (22K)  8/21/97    Celtic food. Celtic feasts.

My files are available at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net