SC - Copyright of Recipes

dkpirolo at cts.com dkpirolo at cts.com
Thu Feb 26 23:10:41 PST 1998

Well said milord Ras.  I too am heartily sick of the whole copyright
infringement stuff--mainly becuase I was hoping His Grace Cariadoc would
give me some suggestions on the most important period thing (besides tent,
shoes and tripod) to have before Potrero War and he didn't (stubbing toe
into dirt, head bent forward dejectedly, cap in hand, sniffling).
Celestria
"insert spiffy quote here"

> From: LrdRas <LrdRas at aol.com>
> To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject: Re: SC - Copyright of Recipes
> Date: Friday, February 27, 1998 4:25 AM
>
> Hey, folks,
>
> Would it be possible to drop this subject?  We have been over all the
legal
> ramifications with both our resident lawyers and our wanna be lawyers.
The