SC - Breads, Cookwise

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Mon Feb 2 06:51:29 PST 1998

=
Also In this vein, _On Food &Cooking the science & lore of the kitchen_ by
Harlod McGee; Collier Books.

- --Iacopo DaVizzi

sorry to reply a bit late on this one- am changing mail programs and isp's
and this fell through the cracks-

gret book, I already recommended it to the list about 3 weeks ago. he writes
with a good sense of humor which can be lacking in 'scientific' books. i
would recommend it hoghly[but as he is a cousin to my roommate breice i may
be prejudiced...]
margali