SC - Cooking Symposium R

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Feb 2 12:49:29 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - Cooking Symposium Report             2/2/98

	I had set five dishes for us to work on, and we got three of them done:

Blamanger (various sources)
Frumenty (Pleyn Delit)
A Sauce for Goose (To the Queen's Taste)

	(I'll do Macrows and the Capon in Milk and Honey later on...)
<snip>

I am so glad that everything turned out!  And sorry that we had to leave
early... *smug grin* about the goose sauce with the pork tho', that is usually
what I do with pork-chops, and I had never seen the recipe before!
Could you add the ground almonds left from the almond milk back into the
blancmanger for a little more taste and texture?
- -brid