SC -garden plans

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Feb 6 11:14:01 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC -garden plans                         2/6/98

<snip>Now, the big question-I like most herbs that one finds in culinary
use,and I use a whole bunch of medicinal ones as well. I also like
veggies.Should we reproduce the garden as the herb and minor pot herbs, or go
fora more normal range of veggies and downplay the herbal aspect?  I havebeen
getting catalogs for both, and some of the nifty heirloom ones aswell. I could
go either way, as could rob.
Opinions?
margali

OOh! ooh!  Fresh herbs are so wonderful, do half herbs and half heirloom
veggies.  I am so jealous, anything I plant now would either drown or wash
away...
- -brid