SC -garden plans

R.A. Kappler II kappler at edgenet.net
Fri Feb 6 11:32:22 PST 1998

>Should we reproduce the garden as the herb and minor pot herbs, or go for
>a more normal range of veggies and downplay the herbal aspect?  I have
>been getting catalogs for both, and some of the nifty heirloom ones as
>well. I could go either way, as could rob.
>
>Opinions?
>
>margali

I can't imagine ANY garden without at least some herbs.  I usually do about
50/50 with my ground, though that's because I've always had such small
patches.  At Pucks Glen the herb section will obviously be smaller than the
'food' section, though both will be immense, assuming I ever get there.

missing my lil piece of dirt, Puck