SC - Jewish food in period

Robert Newmyer rnewmyer at epix.net
Sun Feb 8 12:53:15 PST 1998

The article you mention is in Issue 10 and is unusual for Early Period in
that it cites no sources. We stopped getting issues several years ago. The
newsletter changed hands and apparently is no longer in publication. I have
Issues 1 thru 32, if anyone is looking for past articles.

                                Griffith
                                Bob Newmyer
                                E-mail: rnewmyer at epix.net
                                Web Page: http://www.epix.net/~rnewmyer

"Ahh said 'Pay Attention, Son!'  All the good ones are whizzin'
   right past ya!"  -- Foghorn Leghorn, the Senior Rooster