SC - a poll on a vegetable stall

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Tue Feb 10 16:18:12 PST 1998

A friend and I are planning on running a vegetable stall at our group's
spring event. However, Lady Cecily asked me to poll the list on what type
of veges would you buy at an event and how much: we are planning on
selling onions, carrots, parsnips, that sort of thing.
the Idea started at last year's spring event, when people started buying
and eating the vegetables she had bought to use as 'garnish' at her fruit
and bread stand (sorta like an inn, but no cooking involved) Since this
is a three day event, we thought this might be helpful to people cooking.
Beatrix