SC - ktchen burns

Crystal A. Isaac crystal at pdr-is.com
Wed Feb 11 17:53:28 PST 1998

Irissa Mitchell wrote:

> I like the sign idea!! The hot pads I do use it just seems that I burn
> the backs of my hands and top of my fingers somehow!
> Puck - Don't ask, I am still trying to figure out how I do it. :-)

Steam. Hot things will burn all around you if there is enough water in
them. You might try moving the oven rack further from the top of your
oven if you have an electric with heating elements on top and bottom.

I have the same burn-top-of-hand whenever I try to cheat and not open
the oven door fully when removing pans. Check your angle.

Crystal