SC - sotelties

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 12 23:04:49 PST 1998

THLady Morgan MacBride said:

     I am currently working on a solteltie dessert board for our upcoming
     Red Rose Ball (if we get the event bid :) )

     Recipes for these soltelties?? Please?? Pretty Please with Sugar on
     Top???

- --------
I don’t have the recipes for those particular solteties, but I have
some other files that you might find useful. The directions for stained
glass sotelties might be in these files but I can’t remember.

In the FOOD section of my Stefan’s Florilegium:

desserts-msg      (94K) 11/ 6/97    Medieval and SCA dessert recipes. Sweets.
gingerbread-msg   (31K) 10/28/97    Medieval gingerbread. Recipes.
sotelties-msg     (72K)  5/21/97    Sotelties and Warners - decorated food.
sugar-paste-msg   (41K) 10/ 4/97    Making sugar paste sotelties.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net