SC - a poll on a vegetable stall

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Feb 13 21:53:10 PST 1998

Most vegetables do very well if kept in the shade and cool, but misting
them with water frequently will help- evaporation. Just don't let anyone
notice your medieval plastic spray bottle. Herbs, cut, do well in a cup of
water, and if youre doing cleaned radishes, carrots, celery, etc. you can
advertise them and put them out of sight in ice water.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

:
: NO,no,no,... (running screaming into the woods)
: no, really, it's just that we have a grand tourny event being planned for
: memorial day weekend, and we thought it would be nice to have a green
: grocers on site.
: Which brings me to our next question:
: how do we keep these things fresh, and period at the same time?
: Beatrix
: