SC - RE: sultanas & Sugar-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 01:12:46 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/16/98 12:18:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, Varju at aol.com
writes:

<< In my experience, here in the US beet sugar is the most common sweetener
with
 one of the large producers being the state of Wyoming. >>

I live in N. Central PA, USA and every scrap of sugar that is  not a fancy
specialty item is labeled "Cane Suger" right on the box or bag. Seems like
their are also regional differences also,