SC - Cordial cooking

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Feb 17 18:31:32 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/17/98 8:49:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, sunnie at CUPID.COM
writes:

<< If there is an SCA brewers list, let me know too.  I am interested, but
 I am confused because I have seen discussions of making cordials on this
 list.  Where is the line drawn?

 Brenna

Some find lines drawn wherever they look. :-) This a cooking list.  It takes
an extremely expanded bit of imagination to think of cordials as either
distilling or brewing.  And since there are no lists available for
apothecaries nor is a list available for alchemists, IMHO, this list is
eminently appropriate for cordial recipes and/or discussion.  Others may
disagree but that is my .02.

Ras