SC - Roman Desserts

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Feb 17 21:38:48 PST 1998

Melissa Martines wrote:
I also did the 'Roman Cheesecake' from the book: A Taste of Ancient
Rome. I think the recipe is attributed to Cato. Anyway, it calls for
using Ricotta (much creamier and richer than cottage cheese), honey and
sprinkle with poppy seeds. an egg and some flour is added as a binder.
Wonderful stuff and very, very easy to make.

meadhbh