SC - King's taste comments

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Wed Feb 18 05:47:28 PST 1998

Louise Sugar wrote:

> My lord, I was aware of this and was but making a general comment.
> Forgiveness for any unintentional offense to you and/or any other member of
> the list.
>
> Silent henceforth
>
> Dragonfyr

Louise/Dragonfyr,
     Dear lady I was taking NO OFFENSE at your post whatsoever. I have always
found them to be informative and intriguing (as well as fun in some cases). My
reply was a general as to the status of recipes and copyrights.Please do not be
silent on my account. The list would be sadder without you!I was not
maligning/flaming you at all!!I am deeply sorry if you took it that way. Please
come back to us.
Chris