SC - Cook book collection

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Feb 20 13:52:43 PST 1998

Sounds like an excellent idea. Will you be trying to go strictly period,
accepting both period and peri-oid, or also accepting things that make it
possible for cooks to camp out and turn out a good feed for mundane tastes?

I'd be happy to give you an article on basic cooking techniques and/ or
camp cooking.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Greetings!
:
: Being on the digest, I don't know yet if anyone has offered yet, but I
will
: proffer my offer of compilation here.
:
: If anyone wishes to contribute articles and recipes of a mediaeval sort,
: for inclusion into a cookbook for the mainly-SCA crowd, please send them
: me.  I will compile them into usable form, and look into publication.
:
: You must include your name and other vitae for crediting the work.  All
: recipes from redactions must be attributed and available for new
copyright.
:  I will research them as best I can and weed out any that are of
: questionable origin.  This is going to be quite the hairball, but I think
: we can manage a respectable work here.
:
: If it manages to go to print, the proceeds will be split amongst the
: contributors in as equitable a manner as possible, or alternately, the
: monies may be donated to a charity that we can all agree upon.  These
: details will be worked out before anything goes anywhere near a publisher.
:
:
: Eoin Campbell
: